Thursday, December 4, 2008

Afternoon Fun~



Jackie is busy at work! She enjoys her special time with momma! Painting and Art are a few of her favorite things to do...she's become quit good at it I might add!
In the first picture she is playing with play dough and in the next picture she is making a foam mosaic of a stain glass window with candles....a Christmas decoration for the house.



Every afternoon Jackie and I do a special activity together while baby is napping.
We do such things as puzzles,board games,bake cookies,paint,play dough or art... the list goes on and on!

I really love playing with my 3 year old...she says the funniest things and takes pride in her craft! She is so fun to be with. Our afternoons together are such a blessing.

Tomorrow is Free Friday once again at the Children's Museum. I can hardly wait. The baby is still battling a cold and has to use her nebulizer,but I think she is well enough to play this time.

I bought a new Mei tia style carrier for Olivia. I like my sling but wanted something that I could carry her on my back while doing chores etc. It works well for a front carry as well. I hope to get a picture with her in it while out at the museum tomorrow!

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

1 comment:

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!