Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Busy Life!


Just a cute picture of Princess Girl eating her soup!

Life has gotten busy around here! We are hoping to put the Christmas tree up tonight!
It has been 5 days since we got our tree!
I need to take Jackie to preschool this morning and go to my bible study.
I hope to make chex mix with the girls when we get home?! I've been saying we'd make it all week.
Tonight things should slow down around here....there are no night time activities. So the plan is to decorate the tree and drink eggnog while listening to our favorite Christmas music!

For now I will chug down my coffee and get the girls up! And let the fun begin....

Peace,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!