Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Click to play Winter 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

****REMEMBER TO SILENCE MY PLAY LIST!******

I pray you all have a Blessed Christmas. Our family has been enjoying snow this holiday! It is still snowing hard!

The song choice on this slide show is a little more upbeat that I would prefer,but my Hubby enjoys the Charlie Brown Christmas show! (No one else likes it..but we watch it with him every year....giving him grief the whole time!LOL....good grief Charlie Brown! So we picked this song for my Hubby!

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

3 comments:

  1. Hi Geogiann. Looks like all of you are having a very joyful Advent. It must be magical with the snow - can't imagine. You must have had years of practice, because that snowman is pretty impressive! Snowmobile rides must be pretty fun. Have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed that so much. I sure miss having little ones around on a daily basis ..you bring back some mighty fine memories! Thanks and if I didn't say so..have a Blessed Christmas! :) Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, dear, I'll keep you in my prayers concerning all of the home details on both ends! I understand how much this means..I can tell. :)
    Hopefully, no on else has your desires. :) Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!