Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

Click to play Snow Angels Slide Show Card
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slide show


*********REMEMBER TO SILEINCE MY PLAY LIST*********

I am really liking this Smilebox Slide Show thing. I can't believe how FUN and easy it is!
The music on this slide show is more my style,compared to the one I made and posted yesterday! I hope you enjoy the pictures,some are duplicates! My younger kiddos love watching the slide show over and over again!

This will be the first white Christmas in I don't know how long! We usually just have rain. We are supposed to get snow for the next 4 days! Our family has been having the time of their life with all the snow!

I will be praying for all my bloggin friends....that you all have a safe and peaceful holiday!

Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!