Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob~



Happy Birthday Jacob~
My son Jacob is now 12....one more year and I will have 2 teenagers!
I only have a few minutes to blog...as I still have kiddos that are sick and a messy house to tend to. My sister is going to come over tonight with a cake. I will make homemade MAC and Cheese along with some baked chicken!

I would like to say that I really love my son Jacob. He has a goofy and very lovable personality. He is a jokster and can be a challenge at times but would give you the shirt off his back if you asked him for it. He shows great empathy towards others...he shines like a bright star in this fast pace world.

Up here in our state there is a LOTTERY commercial....the winner of the money is shown to be taking a hand gliding trip. The winning man has many friends along with him....each person with a non flying bird of some kind strapped to them. ie. chicken,osterage etc. Its funny to see. The slogan is:

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly".

With all his money he decides to take these birds on a flight. SSSoooo different.... so cool! My Jacob would do something like that...his favorite word is chicken!

He is different in a good way! He is a blessing to this family! He knows just the right time his MOM (me) needs a Hug! He is full of encouraging words and can make me laugh! He likes to interrupt my thoughts or when I'm talking at times by blurting out the word "chicken". He is so loving towards his brothers and sisters! Jacob is a true joy to me and our family!

He hates for his picture to be taken but I managed to get one of him on his new pogo stick. He got it last weekend for an early Birthday present! The other picture is of him playing with his sister in the back yard!

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jacob! All the really smart accomplished people in this world are different in a good way too. You sound like you have a true heart. Hope you have a fine day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your precious son!
    I'm glad you all are doing better now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!