Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Enjoying God's Beauty In The Simplest Things!


Wow! Look at the craftsmenship! sigh****
What detail.



It was a gorgeous summer evening here in the Pacific Northwest.
Hubby and I sat on the porch and relished in the simple sweetness we were witnessing.
Olivia was just beautiful.......
the sun was shining down on our youngest daughter as she played in the sprinkler.
I must have snapped 50 photos of her as she played......unaware we were there.
I wanted time to stand still.

But as I ponder that thought.

Life is living.........life is movement.
Life does not stand still for anyone.

My kids are growing up, there is nothing I can do to stop that.
But want I can do is enjoy every moment I can with them, and see the pure beauty in our ordinary days.
Yesterday was pure joy to my heart.....

Watching the sun sift through my daughters hair at the end of an awesome day as she frolicked in the sprinkler, was just glorious!

God is Good!

Have an awesome day!

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of those moments too Georgiann! When I just want life to stand still and be put on pause. I call them my 'forever' moments, the ones I wish could last forever. It is wonderful to know that Heaven is going to be forever, something my finite mind cannot fathom.
    So glad to hear that you had a lovely summer. I am looking forward to our warmer days ahead now.

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!