Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hope

Hope.....is a beautiful word!

Hope is something I find in GOD's word, but is lived out and seen in many places.

I can't beleive it has been almost a week since I have posted but I have been busy with LIFE....

.......a life filled with HOPE.



So what do I hope for you might ask?


Hope, the way I see it is something that gives.....


It gives me JOY and a PEACE in what is to come.

There is not a pregnancy to announce as of yet but
 I hope there will be in the future.

I have recieved many of the answers I needed and am heading it the right direction.
Infertility is a rough road to travel.

Hope....

I did not think my small garden had much to give me this year....but I was wrong
I see new fruit growing and have hope for a few things to come...even though I have neglected my garden this year.

I have hope in so many things.

Hope has so much it wants to give me.

What do you hope????

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. My sympathy to you Georgiann as you passed your due date. I know that must have been difficult. Beautiful post about Hope. How important it is to keep us walking toward God's will. God be with you, Trudy

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!