Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{more pics from the farm}

I was sifting through the pics on my camera and found many more I wanted to share. Spending time at the CSA farm with my kiddos really warms my heart. I try to stop time soak it all in by taking a ton of pictures!

What do you like to take pictures of?
What setting?

I love rain day comforts ,umberellas, and puddles etc.







I love a cute girl in rubberboots and a mudpuddle, don't you????
I didn't take to many pictures did I??? lol


I pray all is well with you all!

Now I'm off to do some cleaning and a possible bathroom redo.
(I might paint my vanity with some paint I have laying around and a few other things!)
I'm trying to get my mind off waiting for my NaPro Dr. to call with my blood work results!
He will call sometime this week!
It has been a long 4 weeks of getting poked almost every other day!

If you have time stop in and say hi,
introduce yourself.....I love to make blog friends!
Become a follower if you'd like!

I go through spurts of posting.....but I'm really feeling bloggy lately!
Its funner when people comment and day hi so come say howdy!

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!