Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My blog was nominated for "The Top 25 Big Family Blogs"! Vote for me please~


Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to read an e-mail that said,
my blog "The Garden Gate" has been nominated for the
Top 25 BIG Family Blogs.

To vote for my blog "The Garden Gate" tap the badge at the top of this post 
then scroll down to my blog and tap the VOTE button.


If you are new to my blog....welcome!
Feel free to look around...comment if you'd like?
I do read all my comments and love to make friends with like minded people!


This is Hubby and I

~Our kiddos~
Jarett,Jacob, Nicholas,Noah
Jacqueline and Olivia
Christian miscarried at 8w4d on Jan.20 2011



So if you get a chance I'd love your vote!
Also check out all the other wonderful large family blogs.

Thanks for taking the time to vote! (you can vote once a day)
Voting ends Oct. 3 2011  at 5pm PST

Also if you'd like, become a follower? 
You can find the follower box on my side bar if you scroll down. 
It would be terrible if you could not find me again if you are new to my blog!

Peace+
Georgiann

4 comments:

  1. Georgiann,
    Just wanted to let you know that I've been voting for you!! I have forgotten a couple of days--I just get busy!! But thanks for the reminder!! ;-) And thanks so much for the prayers on our behalf!! I appreciate it more than you know!! :-)

    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I knew I could count on you!

    Peace in Christ,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kris for your vote too!
    I just love love all my bloggy friends! :)

    ((((((((((((((((SMILE))))))))))))

    Peace and Love,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!