Saturday, September 24, 2011

Look no training wheels!


****Silence my play list before starting the video****


I get great JOY out of watching my kiddos grow their relationship by helping
 each other learn something new!
I beam with such warmth in my heart to witness such LOVE coming from my kiddos.

Olivia has kicked her training wheels off and has been doing awesome!



I have so much I want to share here on my blog but life here has been so busy! (but fruitful)
I still have not finished posting about our 2 week vacation or the past few weeks at the farm.
I have much on my plate for the next month but things should slow down by November!

October's busy schedule

I am planing a Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony and Luncheon to be held at our local church in mid October.

MOPS starts soon!

Olivia will be 4 in a few weeks and there are many sports and back to school activities to attend.

The weather here has been very warm so we have been spending time outside before the autumn rains arrive. I have been trying to weed and clean up my garden. (pull up all the dead stuff from not watering)

Don't forget to go vote for my blog:

The Garden Gate was nominated for

You can vote once a day until Oct. 3 2011  5pm PST

On a serious note:
Can all you prayer warriors pray for my friend Kim and her family?
Her daughter Clara (age 16) was killed in a tragic car accident last week. She left behind 2 siblings.

Peace in Christ,
Georgiann





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!