Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy to be nauseous! and recipe for a yummy treat!


Most folks think I'm crazy to want to be nauseous, but feeling sick means that things are going well.
For the past few weeks I have been retiring early to bed to sip Pregnancy tea and read books from my many stacks of Maternity books.

The butterfly mug in the picture was one I bought from the pharmacy 2 weeks ago when getting my progesterone picked up. Butterflies remind me of Christian.

I also made a few batches of watermelon freezer pops over the past week...
great for combating nausea!


                                                                 Recipe 

Watermelon seedless 3cups
Plain Greek Yogurt   1/2 cup
Honey 2 table spoons
Lemon  juice from whole lemon

Blend up in blender and pour in freezer pop holders.
Let freeze over night and then enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm off to get ready for my blood draw and pick up a few things at the store before the kiddos get home. The younger 2 have 1/2 days this week.

Peace,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Georgiann,
    I was here the other day to wish you congratulations but something went wonky when I tried to post the comment. Sigh. Obviously it didn't actually post. Anyway...

    C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S!!!!!! Praying for you to have many happy nauseous days to come (and yes, I understand exactly where you're coming from!!). May this wee one be healthy, full term and a total joy to your family!!!

    Blessings to you sweet friend!
    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!