Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10 things I love about fall!




1. Sipping cider
2. Foggy mornings
3. The anticipation of Thanksgiving Day
4. The bright red leaves on the ground
5. Seeing the yard all winterized (shrubs all trimmed back etc..)
6. Seeing the little birds in the mornings looking for food!
7. The smell of my decaf coffee brewing and cinnamon raisin bread toasting in the toaster in the morning.
8. The smell of bread in the bread maker and hot soup in the crock pot!
9. The taste of all the pumpkin treats!
10. An afternoon walk and a chilly but sunny day!

What do you love about fall?

I'm also loving all the peppermint scented stuff that has been in stores. I guess most stores wait til November 1 to put Christmas stuff out.  Bath and Body Works has their Moisturizing Twisted Peppermint hand soap in stock now! It has been great at knocking back my nausea. I also love all their Christmas smelling candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!