Friday, November 18, 2011

New Cloth Diaper Stash! and link up!


I bought these ECONOBUM's from Kelly's Closet
They were BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
So for $9.95 I got 2! I was pleasantly surprised that they each came with a unbleached Indian pre-fold in it!
What a deal so they were basically $2.50 for each piece!
Oh and the best part is they are one size and grow with baby, just let out the snaps!
I also bought 12 Mother Ease wipes for $2.00 each
They are double thick terricloth!



These are Dream EZE All In Ones in
Blackberry and Mandarin size small (6#-15#)
The inserts are sewn in...and there are 2!
I plan to use these at night....hence the name Dream EZE!
I ordered some of my stash from Punkernoodle but most of the stuff I ordered was OUT OF STOCK!
It took almost 3 weeks to get my stuff! The owner did send me a FREE Dream EZE thats why I have 2 in Blackberry! She has not updated her website or called me back!
I wanted to know if it was safe to order more things from her website!
So beware!



I got these HUGGABUNS one size pocket diapers at
Maine Cloth Diaper CO. for $5.50 each on sale (I bought 5)
Normal price was listed as $14.50.
The flannel in this diaper is very thin but priced at $5.00 it is a good deal!
I plan to stuff my pockets with unbleached Indian pre-folds I have had for years!
($24.00 per dozen.....I have 2 dozen!)


I also got 
1 White Bummis Original Whisper Wrap (small) $9.00
Sugar Peas organic wool snap in diaper (small) $6.00
(I want to get a red wool wrap for my Sugar Pea to snap into but it is $29.00)
 For now the spending is on hold but when I do get one I will get a Med!

Knickernappies 2G Pocket Diaper in Melon (small) $8.00

Bumkins one size Stuff it Cloth Diaper - Butterfly print $14.95
Happy Hieny's Hemp Stuffins (med.) $9.50
 It came with a smaller insert as well, but I thought I was going to get a pack of 6 but there was just 1!

I also got another ECONOBUM one size wrap from Thanks Mama but it did not come with a Indian per-fold and it cost me $8.95! So watch out! The BOGO is the best deal doing now!

I also bought some Imse Vimse Organic Wipes 12pk in Rose for $11.85

I'm still waiting on my order from Nicki's Diapers!

3 Bummis one size pocket diapers
4 Happy Heinys one size pocket diapers some with snaps some velcro
10pk flannel wipes!

Fun prints! I can't wait to share them with you when they get here!
I also have some other stuff from my past years of cloth diapering I will share at a later time!

What's in your stash?

Leave a link in my comments so myself and others can see your what you got!

Happy Diapering!
I have to wait 7 more months to try mine out!

Peace+
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!