Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pregnancy update {9 weeks}


Doc says there is only one in there!
For 9 weeks I know I look huge but after 7 other pregnancies my body  just relaxes and goes to work!
My last 3 babies were all over 10# so my belly is a bit stretched.

I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks all looked great!
I have been taking 200mg of progesterone once a day @ bedtime.
I get my progesterone levels checked every 2 weeks.
The first check I was at zone 3 (3 or 4 is best)
For the second check a few weeks later they had me NOT take my progesterone the night before the test.
I dropped to a zone 2 after missing just one dose!
I go in Monday for another blood test. My veins are sore after all the pokes over the past few months!
For my last blood test the gal took the blood from upper arm in stead of in my bend.
It did not even hurt. I hate when the hit my scar tissue! OUCH!

Other vitamins I take.........
Pre-natals
Folic Acid
DHA
Vitamin C,D,B6,B12
Calcium,Zinc,Magnesium

And as of late.......
I have been taking Cranberry pills
and Acidophilus pills

I got a bladder infection last week and I'm in my final days of antibiotics!
I have only gained 4# so far.
My next pre-natal visit is Nov. 29th.

My nausea has been really bad this pregnancy, it last most of the day, but I'm not complaining!

Sometimes I feel hungry and full at the same time?!
I will crave a food, but only once.....I feel nauseous after eating it and never want that food again!
At Costco last week I tryed a sample if herb stuffing and had to spit it out....and I almost barfed!

Some of my favorite snacks have been:
Hot canned green beans with a bit is butter
Pumpkin bagels with cream cheese
oh and 1/2 of the pregnancy sandwich (I gave it that name) it's made with:

Dave's Good Seed bread
cheddar cheese
ham and roast beef
Dijon mustard and mayo
And a generous pile of mixed greens!

On another note:

Tonight is our churches annual Turkey Bingo so I will taking the boys.
We have been going to this event for over 10yrs!
Tomorrow Jackie's school is having a BIG Thanksgiving feast for the first graders.
I have volunteered to help set up then eat with Jackie!

Are any of you going something fun for Thanksgiving?
Have a fun tradition you want to share?
I'd love to hear from you.

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! After my first, I was always so relieved to discover there was only one in there, too! Whew. Hang in there...soon you'll be feeling the extra energy and hunger of the second trimester. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping there was more than one!
    2 girls or one of each! I'm 43 and this might be my last??? I hope not but you never know!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!