Thursday, February 23, 2012

This and That~


It seems like I don't post very often so today I wanted to catch up on a few things.

Last weekend I went to meet with a few other Catholic home school moms from our local co-op!
We had a nice breakfast and a good visit.
Afterwards I went to take flowers to Christian's grave and attend Mass in the hall.



Though I am 24 week pregnant today with another baby......I still miss Christian!
The last time I went to the cemetery was back in Sept. 2011 just after a breakfast with the same group of ladies. I prayed.......I asked Christian to pull a few strings and as God to give me another child.
It had taken 17mo. to conceive Christian and it had now been 8mo since my miscarriage.
I ended up conceiving this baby that very weekend back in Sept. 2011!!!



Yesterday was Ash Wednesday........I went to Mass in the morning with Olivia because in the evening I had volunteered to help with getting my son Nick's band funraiser, a spagetti dinner and aution ready for Friday.

Since I went to Mass in the morning ALL DAY LONG people would look at me and say:
Do you know you have a large dirt mark on your forhead?
It was kind of funny because they were not sure if they wanted to say anything to me.


Over the weekend........before Ash Wendnesday.



I really wanted to try Cold Stone ice cream....so I went early to pick up my son and his friend from the movies leaving time to get some ice cream.

OK......I know this ice cream might look yummy but really it was not!
I had never been to Cold Stone before. Yes, really. I never had been to Cold Sone, before ordering this sweet treat pictured above.
It was not worth the money and I thought I was going to go into a diabetic coma!
I felt so sick after this and I know it was not good for the baby!
At least now with lent here the sweets will be little to non.


I have some really cute pic of my youngest 3 at the Hands On childrens museum, I will try to post later this weekend.

Peace+
Georgiann

4 comments:

  1. Just doing a bit of catch up!! Sounds like you are just way too busy!! :-) Ah, sweet family life!!

    I can't believe that your pregnancy has gone by so quickly. Sheesh, I'll probably turn around and it'll be time for birth!! But I know it seems a lot longer for the one actually pregnant! ;-)

    Glad to hear that all is well!! Blessings to you and yours dear friend!! Love, Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kris,

      Actualy this pregnancy has done by fast.
      I'm just now (this past week) begining to feel baby kicking more and stronger!
      I want this to last forever!

      I know that the last few weeks will probley go really slow!

      For now I'm just enjoying every second of it all!

      Peace+
      Georgiann

      Delete
  2. Georgiann,

    It was nice to see you. Please know that you and baby continue to be in my prayers.

    May God bless you and your family!

    Love,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you said you wish it could last forever! I love being pregnant. What a joy.
    And by the way, that Cold Stone.........looks good. I'm pretty sure Satan created sugar. (sigh)
    God bless you and your family. Sweet Christian, keep praying for your mamma!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!